Monday, April 17, 2006

Porsche


I am the new addition to the family during Christmas in 2004. I am Porsche, the youngest. I have a happy go lucky spirit and I love my family. Let me warn you, I am a kisser, I love to greet people with my little kissy. I bounce when I run, I love playing with the toys and I don't need you to squeek them, I can make the toys squeek whenever I want. Since I am the youngest in the family, I get lots of dotting from all my jie jies and I usually get away with my mischief.

I have long white flowy fur that mummy had the toughest time when grooming me. It will take her almost an half an hour a day to brush me and when it comes to bath time... it took her 3.5hrs. I am everybody's darling at home unlike jie jie Fluffy that only sticks to mummy. I have a cheerful nature and I am sure to be there to cheer you up whenever you are down with my sweet wet kisses :)

No comments: