Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My 1st grooming session

Today is the 1st time ever that I am send to a groomer for grooming. It was mummy who grooms me all these 6 years. Tomorrow will be my birthday and mummy wants me to have a very special year so she send me and mei mei porsche for grooming. Mummy had been telling me about sending me to the groomer in case I misunderstood that she is sending me away. Uncle Carven from the petshop came to fetch me and I got soooooo scared. He is a tall dark man and I am so scared of him. Porsche doesn't fear and not even know what is going on. She is just simply happy go lucky.

I got to know uncle Carven and Aunty Annie better while I am at the petshop and I am feeling more at ease. Aunt Annie called mummy to confirm how short she wants to cut my fur and she began to work on me 1st and Porsche will be next. I have a surprise when I saw aunty K came to visit us at the shop!!! I feel so relief to see a familiar face. Now that my grooming is done, I have to wait for Aunty Annie to groom Porsche before uncle Carven send us home. I am so tired....*yawn* but I don't dare to sleep in case they forget to send me home.

No comments: