Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tweety

Tweety is gone... Mummy told us that Tweety will never be found ever again. We feel so lost and sad. Tweety is our favorite and we miss the time we played wih Tweety. Mummy can't tell us why Tweety is lost so both Porsche and me are really puzzled. Tweety didn't leave any word, didn't say goodbye and we didn't get to hug before Tweety flies away. Mummy tried to console us but we know she is also feeling upset. Porsche is still young and had not spend longer time with Tweety than I do, so she is still blur blur and not knowing exactly about the lost. Porsche made the birthday wish that Tweety will be found is because I told her to. Maybe she does miss Tweety, I can't judge by how much time she spend with Tweety. I guess we all feel sad.
 
I am not well again and having this unknown ear problem that I feel so itchy and constantly scratching and shaking my head.  Mummy will bring me to the vet tonite. She says that I am more emotional and gets affect like her. Whenever we feel upset and sad, our health just get affected.

No comments: