Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We are vaccinated!


What a day, Porsche was crying all the way in the car from home to the vet. I don't undertsand what's there to whine about. Uncle drive us there, cousin SF went along with us. On the way he pick up aunt and also my cousin JY.

We were really good girls when we were at the vet. I had 2 shots instead of 1 because I was having throat inflammation. I bark too much during CNY and had kinda lose my voice ;p

I had not had my booster for few years and I will have to come back for another shot next month. It's not that mummy doesnt want me to have the shots. Infact the vaccination thing is so contraversial that there are 2 schools of thoughts. 1 thinks that vac is important and another thinks that it isn't necessary to have booster every year but a span of 2 - 3 years.

Oh well, I know mummy is going to check up more info and decide on what to do. As for Porsche, it is only her 2nd booster (young baby)

No comments: