Monday, September 10, 2007

My new Hairdo for 2007

I am having recurring rashes and mummy decides to give me a really really short hair cut. A puppy cut is not short enough she says. She told uncle M to give me a Schnauzer cut!!! I froze... why? While I was having my hair cut (half the time I was so worried that mummy will sneak off and also how I am going to look) Mummy was enjoying herself playing with all the Dogs at uncle M's shop. :(



She was giving Sable ooshy ossie face rub, Buddy plompy fur rub, snuggling with Pheobe, Alfie on her lap and Ricky a body massage!!! While I was inside the grooming room being shave. Oh well, all is worth it, I look so cute after the haircut an reminds us so much of Bisou. I will post my new hair cut and a pix of Bisou, see if you know who is who.

No comments: