Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Angel flew home


I wasn't expecting this. It's like any regular work day. I know it is quite as hard for K to break the news to me. It will never be easy for any of us who had love Cocoa dearly to accept what that has now become cruel reality.

Cocoa had gone to the rainbow bridge, so sudden... I do not even know how to describe my feeling at that moment. I was in shocked... I am in the office and I am crying. This special baby wasn't my dog but she is like one of mine. My Fluffy grew up under the shadow of her wings. She is the 1st dog that I ever get to know before I get Fluffy.

There are so many things I wish I had done for Cocoa before she's gone. I miss her so much. I grief because my lil angel had gone home. Every corner I turn at home, I see her. The usual spot she lies while waiting for us to return home. The blue bowl that was use to raise her food bowl sits there in the kitchen. Images of her golden brown fur and her innocent eyes.
But I will rejoice that I will see her again one day. All Dog Goes to HEAVEN. I want to see her there wagging her tail welcoming me at heaven's gate. Rest in Peace, sweet baby. You will be dearly missed.
In loving memory of Cocoa 1st Oct 1993 - 22nd Mar 2008

2 comments:

Snowy and Crystal said...

We are so sorry to hear about Cocoa :(

Woofs,

Snowy & Crystal

Par said...

Makes me sad to read about this.
Hugs!