Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mummy forgot my Birthday!!!!

I had been waiting and expecting some yummy treats from mummy right from the morning on 9th Sep. She went about her daily routine getting ready for work and I was following her everywhere around the house.  I’m sure I hint, signal and wink at her trying my very best to remind her that it’s my birthday….but but but… she left the house with some flying kisses. That’s ALL!

 

Ok ok, I’ll be patient and I’ll wait.  

 

She came home finally… feed us… nothing special… she didn’t bring anything back for me??? WHY!!!! Why ji jie’s birthday got fireworks!!! I dun hv fireworks, no treats, no eggs…no nothing… ;(

Then she start to do her exercise. I am so unhappy, I just sprawl on the floor and she didn’t even realize that I dun even go up on the sofa to lie down as usual.  I am silently protesting… continue my SPRAWL on the floor.

 

10pm, 2hrs before my birthday is over and she had not remember or realized it’s my birthday. Then finally she squeal and cupped my face in her hands and start kissing me. She apologized and hurried out of the room.  I ran after her and there she is, standing near the kitchen opening our cookie jar!  Yippee!!! She finally remember! Mummy said a Birthday prayer for me just like the way she did it for jie jie.  Finally… mummy remembers my 4th BIRDDAY.  I can go to bed now…. YAWN (*O*)

 

No comments: