Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bath Time



Did I ever mention that I have a love hate situation with bathing? I like to be clean and comfortable but I really really hate the way wayer runs down my face. Mummy had to always bath my body and to make washing my head and face last. It is quite a bit of work. !st she gotta brush me to detangle my fur, then she have to bath me, blow dry, apply some leave in conditioner and then brush again. It will take her about an hour or so. It is pretty much more work when she bath Porsche because Porsche has longer coat.

Here's me, on a hot sunny day bathing in the yard at aunty Karena's place. I like outdoor bath time. Best will be the one taken at Sentosa.. because I get to swim before that ;)

Picture taken... happy when my head is still dry and then... sulking when it's wet.

No comments: