Thursday, August 24, 2006

Porsche's 1st post


I don't get a chance to post! Until recently that they allow post to be label that jie jie let me. She say I am still a young kid and may not know much of my grammar. Anyway, I have mummy to guide me when I type. I can't type very fast but this is our blog, I want my voice to be heard too. I am the happy go lucky kid but mummy says I am a cry baby. I don;t know, it always make me feel so sad when mummy leave the house. Now that I am older then I realised that mummy goes to work and will return home. I want to say I love grandpa! I want to say it on my very 1st post, other than mummy, I love grandpa the most. I like his kind face and round belly that I can lie on all day. Grandpa is going for an operation in Sep to get rid of his cat??? (I don't know what it is)* but I had been crossing my paws to pray for him. Fluffy says she prays too.

Mummy : Cataract, not cat.


No comments: