Wednesday, August 02, 2006

During mummy's absence

Mummy had just step out of the house after saying her goodbyes. She had just brushed Porsche and me and plant loads of kisses on us before going. I am a little anxious and worried. I am worried that I won't be seeing mummy again, ah....hmmm... nervous. I can't help it, I just want to lick my paw, it calms me down sometimes, I am going to hide in my little dark cozy corner under the sofa. I do not want to be disturb, not by my human cousin. She wouldn't leave us alone, she will tug and pull at me, I want my own space to do my own licking. I want to hide and run away from her but she is everywhere I turn. Porsche will help me entertain her at times but Porsche like to lie down beside ah ma for naps and that is when my human cousin will come and disturb me.

I have to pray that aunty Flor and Eileen will come home soon, will be better if mummy comes back now! This wkend will be a lonely wkend for me without mummy. I miss the sound of her voice, the taste of her face. Porsche is running around with the new toy mummy left for us, I'm going to play with her, I'll write again later.

No comments: