Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mummy is going away for a short vacation

Mummy is going away for a short break and we will be staying at mama's house. It use to be so hard to stand the absence of mummy but now it is getting better. I am spending more time at ah ma's house and gotten closer to ah ma and my aunts. Aunt Flor bath us every wkend to lighten the load of mummy but she doesn know how to empty my anal sac and I am still scooting around ;p. Little Porsche is happy go lucky and she is not bothered at all. She will perhaps whine a little and then forget all about mummy's absence. I do miss mummy and hopes she comes home soon.

I had been having quite a bit of rash lately, all trigger by a nasty insect bite. Mummy just went to the vet to collect more medicine for me in case I need them while she is away. She had the vet's emergency and Aunty K's number sticking on the fridge just in case.

No comments: