Monday, August 21, 2006

Making a switch

There's so much changes every day.  Mummy decides to switch to beta.blogger and also had just switch my food over the wkend.  I had been eating Natual Balance and now I will be on Blue for a while.  Occasionally, I get home cooked hard boiled eggs, liver, chicken etc  In addition, I will be getting my doses of supplement.  The new addition is the Total EFA which consist of Fish oil, DHA, Flaxseed oil and Borage oil.  All these are essential oil for my overall skin health.  I used to have very bad tear stained.  I had lazy tearduct.  My tears don't flush and drain away in my eyes and they just keep flowing out.  I had been bitten by an insect recently and developed hotspot.  Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise.  I had to be on antibiotic for the spot where there's inflammation and pus, the antibiotic seems to rid of my tear stain too.  Many times mummy read that the reddish stain around our eyes are cause by bacteria, so this have somehow help get rid of the reddish bacteria infection around my eyes.  I can't wait to dish out a picture of my badly tearstained eye to compare with my recent clear up eyes.

No comments: