Thursday, August 17, 2006

Essential supplement

Supplement is good for our health.  Tho we are dogs, we also have organs that need to function properly.  We are prone to skin problem such as allergies and rashes.  We need supplement that will help maintain good skin health for us.  Mummy had fed us evening primrose in the past but the capsule is too large and it leaves a smell on our mouth and muzzle. She had recently bought this omega fish oil capsule for children from GNC and fed that to us.  This suppose to moisturise our skin from within and it is overall good for our health too.  I had luxated patella and mumy have to take special care of me and on top of the Omega fish oil, she is also giving me either glucosamine or shark cartilage powder. My leg is getting a little better recently and is able to jump up the sofa and bed.  During the bad days, I can't jump and if I were to get off the bed in the middle of the nite to go to the toilet, I can't return to bed and have to wake mummy up so as to carry me back on to the bed.  I know mummy in poor health too.  There was 1 nite when I woke her, she sat up and begin to cry. I am causing her to lose sleep for a few nites and it is also affecting her back. She felt helpless having ache and pain, it hurts her also to see me having difficulties with my movement. I feel so sorry for mumy but I can't help it. I am happy now because I am getting better and I won't be disturbing mummy in the middle of the night so she can get a good nite sleep without waking in the middle of the nite.
 
Porsche is a weird kid, I remember her eating whatever supplement mummy gave her whatever it tastes like.  She don't get as much shark cartilage as me but I remember her chewing the chalky taste like calcium that mummy gave her when she is a puppy. Mumy wnat her to grow up having good strong bones. She doesn't want Porsche tp develop similar problem as me and she is learning to take care of us more.

No comments: