Thursday, August 17, 2006

Warning

I was feeling so tired after spending a long week at grandma's house. My human cousin keeps playing with us and that really exhaust us. At times when I am so tired and wish she will leave me alone but she just doesnt seems to understand. I have no choice but to run and hide but she still come after me and drag me from under the bed. Yesterday, mummy just gave cousin a huge lecturing after she heard from grandpa that cousin had tried to piggyback me. Mummy freaks out and scolded her, she is worried that we will struggle and fall off from her back or she will may break our leg when dragging us upon her back. Mummy had given her a final warning that if she is ever trying to play with us this way, she is going to punish her. I doubt cousin will ever listen.

No comments: