Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grooming Done

I had my grooming done but mummy was too busy with work and had no time to upload any peektures. Chinese New Year is round the corner and mummy had so much preparations to do such as cleaning the house and putting up some festive decorations. The grooming wasn't fantastic but we don't have a choice. The groomer suppose to be a mastergroomer and charge us for mastergroomer price but it was just a very normal trim and maybe not even done by the master groomer herself. Mummy also spotted that my ear wasn't clean properly and I had been scratching. She found my ear to be quite waxy and had to do another round of cleaning for me and to monitor if I will develop yeast. The equipment use to pluck my ear hair may not be sterilised. Mummy not gonna send me there anymore. Lucky for jie jie Fluffy, mummy groom her without having to send her to the groomer.

I just hope that mummy and grandma will remember to get us our new year goodies too. Mummy had not bought us any new year clothes. She will try to post some of jie jie Fluffy's previous peektures. As for me, my hair is too "pong" (fluff and big) and mummy say I look very weird in dresses. :(

Stay tune my dear friend for my makeover peekture when mm had the time.

Before I forget, both jie jie and me wish everybody "GONG XI FAT CAI". A Happy and Prosperous New Year.

4 comments:

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hi Fluffy Porsche,

My owner sends my fur-sibling to this groomer, who she felt was patient and experienced. She has also won in a competition.

If you are keen, you can drop me a message and I can mail you about her details.

*Licks*
Sugar the Beagle

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Heya! A bunch of us bloggie doggies meet in DWB Chat every Sunday for some barkin fun. 9 a.m. EST (New York) Time - 10 p.m. Singapore time. Peemail me for the secret chat address if you wanna come to our weekly barkfest - wiredfoxterror@yahoo.com

Bussie Kissies
Buster

pee ess - Since stupid daylight savings time some of us have started coming in at 8 a.m. EST/9 p.m. Singapore time.

cookie said...

Greetings,
We are happy to meet you.
We don't like to be groomed either. But only one of us has to really have a hair cut. The rest of us just need baths (lucky)
Have a great day,
Cookie and crew

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ha woo!