Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yaya Groomer vs Goodie Groomer

There’s a pet shop near my place and mummy had not sent me there for their grooming before. When mummy pop by the shop, the owner have a big fat CKCS. When mummy tried to book grooming for me, she didn’t like the attitude of the owner and there isn’t much review about the grooming here. When mummy look at the pictures sticking on the wall, she hesitated to send me there for grooming. Eventually I was sent to Bark and Bubbles and mummy is quite happy with the grooming except that they didn’t give me water to drink when I was there and I slurp up almost half a bowl of water when I reached home. Mummy called B & B to feedback on this and they promise to remember to give me water next time.

During Dec, mummy wanted to try the Pet shop near my place again but it was fully booked for the month of Dec. Mummy had been busy trying to complete her work before her vacation so she had not booked me with B & B. Come this Jan, mummy try to book with the shop nearby again and the owner told her that she didn’t have her appointment book with her and ask mummy to call back. Mummy then sms to check if she is available for the 1st wkend in Jan and she replied that “this wkend is full”. Mummy then ask if she has slot next wkend or wk after. We never hear any reply….

Few days later, mummy sms the shop owner again to ask if any of the other wkend is avail, we had not heard from her. Oh well, the shop owner’s reply was rude, just say “aei, I reply you liao ma, already told you all wkends are quite packed till New Year.” I wonder what kind of person is this to say quite packed… so not fully packed la~ I think she is not interested in getting new business, she is toooooooo busy I guess.

I had enough! If mummy is ever going to think of sending me there, I’ll protest. As for B & B, aunty A was prompt to reply to say fully booked and only avail after 13th Feb. This is good of her to tell us she is full and when is the next date available. Mummy manage to finally source for a available groomer near our regular pet shop. I will go for my hair styling this Sat. Yippee… But it will be a looooong walk for me.

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey buddies,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Amber-Mae said...

These kind of people should not be entertained. Just recently a very very rude lady called my hooman M up for dog services. Straight away without introducing herself or her pet, she demanded to know where we live. My hooman told her where. But then she demanded for the full address. Ofcourse my hooman M didn't give becoz she did not say what services she was looking for & my homman M kept on asking her, what dog services are you looking for. Is it boarding or what? She didn't answer. Then my hooman M asked the lady, do you have a dog or a cat? Then she replied, "I told you it's a dog already!!!" But she never mentioned she had one. She just straight away asked where we lived. Gosh! My hooman M told her off & hung up the phone. People like this are just soooo rude!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Toby said...

Hi Fluffy and Porshe! I came across your blog from the DWB's site. So happy to see more Malteses with blogs!

Toby