Monday, January 14, 2008

Mummy did not spend Christmas with us

Mummy and ah ma is going on a vacation and she left on Christmas day! This is the worst Christmas we have. No goodies, no yummies and we only have godma and eh yi croc to look after us :(

We tried to smuggle ourselves into her luggage but we failed. Nevertheless, we had great fun making ourselves cozy in the bag.
Here I go, I sneak in 1st. hmmm... must find a place to hide

Maybe behind the shoe bag

Ah.... it's quite squashy in here.... no good.It's so cozy..... I'm sleepy... I'll think of a plan after I take a nap.When I wakes up, Porsche has already joined me in the bag. There's not enough space for both of us and I tried to shoo her but she just wouldn't leave.Porsche begs me, she promise to be cooperative and will be as quiet as possible and wouldn't be a cry baby. Yup, she's good at negotiating. who can resist my cute lil sis's charm. Oh man, we didnt succeed. Mummy found us and there goes our plan to tag along.
Nevertheless, we had great fun messing up mummy's luggage and for being such a good ;i; gal, I give Porsche a kiss. (tho I am kinda still sulking about the tough luck we had)

We wish mummy, aunt and ah ma have a great vacation.

No comments: