Monday, January 14, 2008

Bad Bad rashes..shoo shoo


I had been scratching, scratching, chewing and chewing. I am not having a good time and I had to hide from mummy whenever I wanna scratch scratch. The itch is killing me... arghhhhh!


Mummy spotted nasty rash on me and she applied antiobotic cream for me and observe me. Why wud she observe me? What's there to observe other than catching me in th act of chewing my butt, my paw and my art or balancing when scratching my chest with my hind legs. I almost thought she changed my name coz I lept hearing her call me NO! No! No!... hmm have she named me Nono?


Here's the pic she took to show the vet when she brought me there. Ah... nasty ones. I was given 2 bottles of antibiotic to be taken and lots of antihistamin. Anti what??? Anti His tamin... Who is the he in me? I'm a gal.


No comments: