Friday, December 18, 2009

Injury Part 2

On Mon night when mummy tries to put eye drop for me (I have dry eye), again I felt the pain that makes me cry again. Note, cry is loud wailing, not whimpering or whining. Again it send mummy into a frantic search trying to find where my pain is. after squeezing, pressing, she still can't get the spot where I am painful. Same goes for Tues night when she cradle me like a baby to put eye drops for me, I felt the pain again. Then again when she sat me on her lap and when she kisses my head, I whimper. Now she is guessing if I had knock my head agains the kerb when Porsche drag me. Mummy says a prayer for my healing and also for God to give her the wisdom to find out what is wrong with me. She hasn't been sleeping well coz she is so worry. I had never cried this way before. Not even had she heard Oreo cry this way when she broke her should into 3 pieces. She is SOOOOOOOOOO WORRIED.

On Wed nite after mummy's lesson, she went thru the same routine checking me and testing where I am painful. Then through her observation from the past few nights, she notice I had not been lifting my head up high the past few days. It went unnotice when I was recovering from anaesthesia but now she sees that I do not look at her with my head lifted up but just roll my eyes upwards to her. I had been walking around hanging my head low, I whimper when she exert force on my head when she kisses my crown. NOW At last! She knows I had injured either my neck or upper back.

She had decided not to go back to the vet that did my dental and not able to find out where my injury was. She decides to take me to CAS the next morning Thur or day after on Fri.

No comments: