Friday, December 18, 2009

Thank you Dr Edmund D.

When we were at CAS seeing Dr Edmund, mummy explain to him how I cried and immediately he explain to mummy that I had spinal related injury coz only such injury will cause doggies to cry the way I cried.

He then examine me thoroughly to make sure the diagnosis is correct. He get his staff to obtain my record from the other vet to make sure I have no other underling problem. He is careful, observant and experience.

Mummy heave a sign of relief to finally get to the root of my problem and that proper medication can be administered to me to relief me of my suffering.

Why we go to the other vet? Coz CAS if far for us and the other vet was near when we live. Mummy had decided that from now on, she will only come to CAS.

On another note, Dr Edmund had done an excellent surgery on Oreo previously saving her broken shoulder. It was so bad then that she might have to be amputated but he had done his best and save her leg.

1 comment:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, SWEET FLUFFY AND PORSCHE!
May it be the start to a pawsome new year.
Love ya lots!